You are free to copy, distribute and transmit the work; or to adapt the work by excerpting from it, under the following conditions:
Non-Profit Use Only: This license applies to registered non-profit cannabis law reform organizations only, and is provided strictly for educational use.
Attribution: When republishing or excerpting from a Potcha News story, you must attribute using “(Author’s Name), Potcha News”, and include the full URL link to the original article on the Potcha News website. Attribution cannot be used to imply that Potcha News endorses you or your enterprise.
Commercial — You may not use content published by Potcha News for commercial purposes under this license, including for-profit media websites. Please contact us with your request for permission, and include your commercial purpose.
Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one, under these conditions:
- Waiver: The conditions above may be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain: Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights: In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; the author’s moral rights; rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Payment: If you typically pay for your use of material, we request to also be paid.
- Royalties: If Potcha News content attracts 1% or more of your monthly page-views, we are entitled to receive a commensurate royalty percentage of your advertising revenue.
- Notice: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Fair Use & Commercial Reproduction:
Commercial for-profit media outlets may selectively reproduce portions of articles appearing in Potcha News provided such content links directly to an article’s page on our website. Please note the following:
- No more than 20% of any article may be reproduced.
- You must attribute the work as “(Author’s Name), Potcha News” and include the full URL of the original article.
- You must make it clear to your readers that you are not the original creator of the article, and that they can view the article in full at Potcha News.
- which links directly to an article’s page on our website is fine,
Termination of Licence
Please note, abuse of any of the above licenses will result in the revocation of such license. Abuse includes:
- Using automatic/auto-blogging software or RSS feed to reproduce over 10% of articles from the Potcha News or Potcha Marketplace websites.
- Reproducing the majority of daily content from Potcha News, or using Potcha News content as your primary source.
- Failure to attribute the original author of the article, as stated in the licences above.
Abuse of any of the above licences as deemed by Potcha News at it’s sole discretion will result in a fee per article reproduced, charged to the registered owner of the offending website.
Potcha News reserves the right to terminate or modify any and all permissions to reprint with or without notice. By reproducing articles from Potcha News, in whole or in part, it is your responsibility to ensure compliance with the most recently updated version of our Permissions, and you agree to be legally bound by this agreement.