Volume prevents us from responding to all submissions. If your submission interests us, we’ll be in touch. It’s a good idea to acquaint yourself with the type of stories we publish. We are always open to new investigations and stories readers haven’t seen in the mainstream press.
- We reserve the right to edit, alter, change, and/or rewrite all submissions.
- Our editorial staff is small and overworked, so we are not able to edit your work extensively. Please send us final spell-checked drafts in Word format only.
- We will attempt to notify you when your article is published, using the email address provided with your submission. If you do not provide accurate contact information, you will put yourself out of the loop.
- We will only publish stories written by the submitting author, or press releases from the submitter’s organization.
- We will publish stories that have appeared in other publications. Please disclose credits and make sure that you hold the rights before you submit.
- We publish select local and regional, and international stories, provided there is some appeal to a national audience.
- We pay royalties to authors. Please see our royalty guidelines for more information on payment.
- Please submit Letters to the Editor here.
- Please submit all other stories and press releases here.
- Staff writers, please submit articles via the administrative area.